RinnenganVsSharingan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RinnenganVsSharingan

:3 Akatsukiii!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules! Read the rulesss!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pein-sama and Shiro-kun
Admin
Pein-sama and Shiro-kun

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Rules! Read the rulesss! Empty
PostSubject: Rules! Read the rulesss!   Rules! Read the rulesss! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Hiya! I want this to be an awesome site! So please follow these rules <3

1. Don't be mean to others. Try and actually reply to them and don't ignore them, alright? I had that happen to me and it really mad me mad because I typed a LOT, but they ignored me... but anyway...

2. GRAMMAR GRAMMAR GRAMMAR! Try to spell things correct, meaning don't type U instead of you. -_- And use punctuation, capitals, etc.

3. NO FIGHTING unless it's in the roleplay, okay? And no cyber bulling. If I find out you have been harassing someone you will be banned.

4. Try to stay in character. -_- Like Itachi wouldn't slit his wrists, and Sasori wouldn't be calling people nicknames like, Ita-kun or something. Stay in character! >< The only time you can be OOC is when you are in the OOC section, kay?

5. No typing with these ** or like this:
Itachi: Hey.
Deidara: Hi!
-_- That annoys me and a lot of other people. In this, type like your writing a story, okay?

6. Try to have fun, and cause as little drama as possible.

7. You have to get on here at LEAST 5 times a week, okay? And if you can't get on for a week or so, just tell me. Because we all want to roleplay and we can't do so if you are not on here!

Now, I want you all to know that I do NOT care if there is yaoi couples, but try to keep this to a PG13 level, okay? Meaning NO SEX SCENES!!

So, now that you read and understand, go to the next post in here to claim your character.
Back to top Go down
https://rinnenganvssharingan.rpg-board.net

Rules! Read the rulesss!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RinnenganVsSharingan :: General :: Rules-
Jump to: