RinnenganVsSharingan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RinnenganVsSharingan

:3 Akatsukiii!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just something i thought people would want to know...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hidan

Hidan

Number of posts : 2136
Registration date : 2009-02-11

just something i thought people would want to know... Empty
PostSubject: just something i thought people would want to know...   just something i thought people would want to know... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:56 pm

well...lots happened today...normal school stuff, blah blah blah. it was the last day, and me and my friends had planned to go get ice cream then go to the park and then maybe play some card games and stuff :3 nice way to spend the last day, right? WRONG!!! i was walking with everyone, one friend was a little farther ahead of me, the other 3 friends were behind me talking or something....we were heading to town, and i was gonna go drop my school stuff off at one of my friend's houses...but, when we were walking to town...a car drove by us, and the person in the passanger's seat threw a big rock at me. i saw it at the last few seconds, and couldn't duck fast enough...i got hit right above my eye, and fell over onto the ground, clutching my head...i was all bloody and eventually got taken to a hospital...i felt fine, despite the stinging and burning coming from the cut...i wished my friends could have came in the ambulance with me though....i was lonely, and i hate being around people i don't know.....anyway, i'm mostly fine now, i'm at my house, if we find out who the person was, i'm gonna sue him for all he's worth......oh, well.......^_^ i'm fine though~~ lolz, everyone's worried about me, and my dad is furious. he wants to kill this guy...they narrowed it down to 2 suspects....and they're bringing them in for questioning......all my friends who were there said they want to see this guy behind bars and shit....and now most of my family wants to beat the crap outta him....*shrug* w/e...just thought u guys might wanna know....
Back to top Go down
http://narutoninjaroleplay.proboards.com/index.cgi
Tobi

Tobi

Number of posts : 2235
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: just something i thought people would want to know...   just something i thought people would want to know... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:31 am

Wow!!! I didn't know that!!!! Are you ok??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/temari122
Hidan

Hidan

PostSubject: Re: just something i thought people would want to know...   just something i thought people would want to know... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:14 am

more or less. it's only a small cut...everyone's just freaking out because, if the rock had hit me an inch lower i wouldn't be able to see with my left eye at all right now....and now above my eye, it's kinda swolen(sp?)........luckily, i didn't need stitches :3
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Number of posts : 2235
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: just something i thought people would want to know...   just something i thought people would want to know... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:41 am

OoO im SOOO going to KICK. SOME. ASS!!!!! Dx You'll be in school right??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/temari122
Hidan

Hidan

PostSubject: Re: just something i thought people would want to know...   just something i thought people would want to know... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:54 am

yeah, i will. ^-^ but, rly it's only a little cut...i think the only reason everyone is so mad, is because if the rock hit me an inch lower i would have lost an eye.....because, other than that, i'm fine.
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

Number of posts : 1812

PostSubject: Re: just something i thought people would want to know...   just something i thought people would want to know... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:06 pm

Geez what a fucking prick. I'm glad your ok it could've been worst.
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

PostSubject: Re: just something i thought people would want to know...   just something i thought people would want to know... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:13 am

yeah, all my friends who were there were really worried i'd lost my eye. but, i got lucky (or as luck as a person in my situation can get...) and got hit above my eye....and no stitches X3 it was wierd at the hospital tho...they kept asking all kinds of questions. personal questions, questions about the people who threw the rock, and how i was feeling and stuff...they kept asking if i passed out at all. i didn't but they kept asking that question over and over again, no matter how many damn times i told them. it was annoying as all hell
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

Number of posts : 1812

PostSubject: Re: just something i thought people would want to know...   just something i thought people would want to know... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:28 pm

Lol yeah hospitals, they give you like 50 questions .-.;
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

PostSubject: Re: just something i thought people would want to know...   just something i thought people would want to know... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:17 pm

yeah, i know, it sucked....i hate hospitals so damn much. they're creepy.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just something i thought people would want to know...   just something i thought people would want to know... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just something i thought people would want to know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RinnenganVsSharingan :: OCC Stuff :: Chat-
Jump to: