RinnenganVsSharingan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RinnenganVsSharingan

:3 Akatsukiii!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update message # 2?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Update message # 2? Empty
PostSubject: Update message # 2?   Update message # 2? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:25 am

Ok so yeah, sorry if I haven't been on much it's cuz college is killing the hell out of me. Lots of work to be done and so little time Crying or Very sad
Yes I'm going to art college, it's great but killer at the same time, So yeah if I don't be on much I apologize. Alright I need your help to find new members for the site. We need an Pein, Itachi, Kisame, Konan, and Zetsu. So if you know anyone who would want to be any of these characters plz invite them over. And if you want you may also create OC's, however I don't want it getting out of hand, Just a few OC's cuz I still want all the Akatsuki members. Alright if any questions just message me.

Also comment to this post telling me how ya doing, hows life and you know how ya feeling. I also want to welcome back Kakuzu (Kira). We missed you around here and glad to hear that you are back in business!If any suggestions or comments you can post them here or tell me in a private message.Thanks cupcakes! Take care!

-Sassy afro
Back to top Go down

Update message # 2?
Page 1 of 1