RinnenganVsSharingan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RinnenganVsSharingan

:3 Akatsukiii!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Art of the month

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Art of the month Empty
PostSubject: Art of the month   Art of the month I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 4:54 pm

Hiya! Well, since I've seen that a lot of people have major art skills, I've decided to have an Art of the Month contest! The thing that you'll get is you will see the picture of YOUR art as the banner for this site, and if you guys have any other suggestions, PM me! Sounds fun? Of course! Here are some rules you have to follow with your art though, and no, this is NOT just about the Akatsuki, it can be about ANYTHING!

1. No sexual content, please.
2. Do NOT make something with stuff in it that might make others mad or offend them
3. Don't push yourself! Everyone will be bound to get a chance. :3
4. Have fun!!

Okay, this includes clay sculptures, paintings, banners, sketches, photographs of stuff that you put together, edits of pictures, drawings, and anything else you can think of! If you think it's art, enter it! I really hope you guys send me some awesome stuff!! And if you have any concerns about your art, like if you don't know if something would be offensive, just ask me *Pein... I'm editing this, lol* or Yari. ^-^
Back to top Go down

Art of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of the month   Art of the month I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 12:26 am

No sexual content!? than ruins it D: haha...maybe ..;] I'll see what I can dooo, yes ^^
Back to top Go down
Pein-sama and Shiro-kun
Admin
Pein-sama and Shiro-kun

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Art of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of the month   Art of the month I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Lol, awesome! ^-^ And yes, no sexual content. XD We are trying to keep this PG 13... ish. But I'm sure that you could come up with something. .w.
Back to top Go down
https://rinnenganvssharingan.rpg-board.net

Art of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of the month   Art of the month I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:14 pm

http://winterxroses.deviantart.com/art/Blindfolded-Angel-111497058

i drew this like...ehh..not even a month ago, a few members have already seen it...i'm to lazy to draw something else~ *bum*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Art of the month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art of the month   Art of the month I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art of the month
Page 1 of 1