RinnenganVsSharingan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RinnenganVsSharingan

:3 Akatsukiii!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snow day fun O:

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Snow day fun O: - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:43 am

Kakuzu laid in the snow and stared up at the sky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:47 am

Kisame ran after him.
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:47 am

Sasori focused on trying to find Kaku's charaka. "Do you sense anything Kisame?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:50 am

Kakuzu watched his breath in the cold air. He refused to move anymore than that.
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:54 am

"Kakuzu-san?! Kakuzu-san?!" Sasori screamed out.He was worried for his buddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:55 am

Kisame shook his head. "His charka is really weak right now. Its hard to pick it up"
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:57 am

Sasori pants a bit and stops running. "...We have to find him somehow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:59 am

((Do you guys remember Dragonball? Isn't this how they would find people x] i used to love that shit. hahaha me and my brother would get up at 7 on saturday and sit infront of the TV with a bowl of Coco Pebbles. I miss that. *pout* ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:00 am

"Summon one of your puppets, maybe one of them can help" Kisame susgestted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:02 am

Kakuzu heard them coming, but made no move to make himself noticed.
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:03 am

"No it's fine..." Sasori maded a shand sign. "Shadow clone jutsu!" Sasori maded 3 shadow clones of himself. "Ok go!" The shadow clones went off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:09 am

Kisame did a couple of handsigns and three water clone appeared of himself. Then they disappeared without him saying anything. "Sasori?" he looked over at the red head.
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:12 am

"Yes...?" He looked at Kisame a worried expression across his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:14 am

Kisame looked at him in the eye, "If Kakuzu stays out here for another hour he might die. So lets find him quick okay"
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:15 am

"H-hai!" Sasori began running.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:17 am

Kakuzu is hoping to freeze to death. (yes p: hurry, i don't wanna waste my harry potter powers to bring his ass back to life. ))
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:19 am

One of Sasori's clones finds Kakuzu and looks at him.The clone sents out a wave of charaka to give Sasori the location.Sasori gets the location and runs towards it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:23 am

Kisame closely followed him then after twenty minutes he tripped over something. He turned around and saw Kakuzu. "Ummm Sasori I found him" he said staring at Kakuzu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:24 am

Kakuzu has no emotion or reaction to any of this
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:25 am

Sasori arrived there.He pants heavily."K-kakuzu-san!" Sasori goes over to him and takes off his own coat and puts it over Kakuzu to warm him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:25 am

Kisame got up, and lightly kicked Kakuzu in the side to see if he was awake or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:26 am

Kakuzu doesn't even bother to look at him
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:29 am

"Kisame watch it!" Sasori looked at him. "H-here help me pick him up ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:30 am

Kisame looked at him, "Kakuzu say something"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:33 am

Kakuzu said nothing. He was to far off in his own mind to know what was going on. He was blacked out of the world

(oi, imma go to bed. You guys can do whatever to kaku sense his not gonna talk anyway. Hell, raep him if you want x] ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow day fun O:   Snow day fun O: - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow day fun O:
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RinnenganVsSharingan :: Akatsuki :: Events-
Jump to: