RinnenganVsSharingan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RinnenganVsSharingan

:3 Akatsukiii!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arcade day~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Arcade day~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Sasori hid behind a tree and poked his head out just a bit so his eye would show and got hit by a ball.Good thing he had the goggles on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Kakuzu pulled his googles on and shot at random people while trying to scout out sasori and hidan
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:11 pm

Hidan hid in a small ditch, surounded by a cmall circle fo trees, and bushes. he shot at some dude, and got them right in the side of the head. he shot someone else in the leg.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoninjaroleplay.proboards.com/index.cgi
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Sasori saw some idiots crawling and sniped them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:15 pm

Kakuzu shot more stupid people who came out in the open, he was still waiting for Hidan or sasori to pop out somewhere
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Sasori looked towards the tower. He had to somehow make it over there.He began to look around his area.

(Also Hidan is the one that wins I did the bag thingy name tag yeah! D: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:20 pm

((Damnit D: ))
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:20 pm

(YUS!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

((Lol Hidan got that luck~ Lets get back to da rp shall we darlings? :3)
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:21 pm

Hidan shot a few more people, from his little hiding place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:22 pm

Kakuzu stood up, getting bored with playing it safe. He was shot at obviously, but he did manage to shoot a shitload of other dumbasses. He Soon found himself out of balls. He pouted. and hid again
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:24 pm

Sasori saw Kakuzu and memorize his hiding place.He began to crawl slowly.
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:26 pm

Hidan got hit right in the side of his head, then again near his eyes. he had never put on the goggles. Hidan shot the person shooting at him, in the crotch, then ducked down behind the bushes. the paint dripped down his face, and the pain from being hit in the head was making it feel like he had really been shot, and was bleeding. he sighed, and looked around for more people to shoot. he shot about 5 more people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Kakuzu fiddled with the pockets on the vest, hoping they had more paintballs in them, alas, no such luck. He'd have to rough it out.
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Sasori crawled into Kakuzu's hiding place and was right behind him. "Nice plan huh buddy?" Sasori shot Kakuzu on the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:31 pm

"Owhhhh" He pouted and fled to a new hiding place.
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:32 pm

Sasori laughs and since he's laughing so hard he starts rolling on the floor a bit.
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Hidan was shooting people, as the paint on his head dripped and felt uncomfortable. some of the paint was drying, wich didn't help, and some paint was dripping over one of his eyes. it hurt, and was annoying as hell. he tried to keep the paint from going in his eyes, but eventually ave up on it, and just shot in random directions, at people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:38 pm

Kakuzu sighed, he was bored, and unable to shoot anyone anymore.
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:40 pm

The bell rang.Everyone stopped what they were doing and started to head towards the exit.Sasori stood up and waited for Kakuzu and Hidan.
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:42 pm

Hidan came out of the bushes, and walked over to Sasori. some of the paint was still dripping from his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:44 pm

Kakuzu stood up, as he did, gravity pulled some paint down his back, he shivered. He had green and rad paint everywhere on him "I look like a fucking christmas tree."
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:45 pm

Sasori laughs. "Come on guys lets see who won!" He said and then headed for da exit.
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Hidan headed for the exit, and rubbed his sore head, rubbing away some of the paint as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:49 pm

Kakuzu followed. He felt the pain from all the balls that hit him finally get to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcade day~   Arcade day~ - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arcade day~
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RinnenganVsSharingan :: Akatsuki :: Events-
Jump to: