RinnenganVsSharingan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RinnenganVsSharingan

:3 Akatsukiii!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are ur favorite forms of art?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2009-02-11

What are ur favorite forms of art? Empty
PostSubject: What are ur favorite forms of art?   What are ur favorite forms of art? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:21 pm

Okies ya ;D I wanna hear your opinion~So answer these questions .o.

1)What does art mean to you?
2)What is your favorite form of art?
3)What is ur fav art medium?
4)What is the your role as an artist?
5)What is good art and what is bad art?
6)Do you think Art will ever die? Why or not not?

Okies so like I just want your opinion on it O: Here are my answers

1)Art means anything to me.Art is all around us everyday and in ever step we take.Without art we wouldn't survive.Ideas are art and all of us humans have had ideas.

2)Abstract art all the way because you can make it into something of your own and think of it in many different ways.

3) Paint,Photoshop and Photography 8D

4)My role as an artist is to change people's thoughts and ideas into something for fitting...Also to teach a lesson and show them silent poetry.

5)I think it depends on the person who is looking at the artwork...Some pple think it's beautiful while others think it's crap it's all judged on pple's opinions.

6) Art will never die because it's all around us everyday and will continue to be like that untill the end of time.And even if the earth got destroyed the final moments of living would be the end of a movie and movies are art <3

Thank you thank you .o. Now I want to hear ur reponds ;D
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: What are ur favorite forms of art?   What are ur favorite forms of art? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:37 pm

1) art means lots of stuff...usually to me, it's drawings, paintings, sculptures, poems, stories, other forms of wrighting, music, and ideas. :3

2) i don't really have a favorite...i guess sculptures, because i'm good at them, and i like 3-dimencional stuff. as it things i can touch, and see, and feel, and stuff like that.... dunno why though....lol

3) dunno..i've never used photoshop, or anything else other than paint....

4) dunno.....i guess it's simply to express myself, and my thoughts, so other people can try to understand or figure outwhat i was thinking of when i make stuff...and to make people happy...... :3

5) there really isn't any kind of bad art, exept for art that had no care and time put into it...if someone simply took a rock from the side of the road, brought it to their art class and called it art, it's not frickin' art....art is something you put effort into.

6) no, because there's so many creative and artistic people in the world...
Back to top Go down
http://narutoninjaroleplay.proboards.com/index.cgi

PostSubject: Re: What are ur favorite forms of art?   What are ur favorite forms of art? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:40 pm

1)What does art mean to you?
Art is anything that involves using your creativity. It can be painting, drawing, writing, even mechanics if you're working on making something that comes from your own brain, then it's art. Music is art to p:

2)What is your favorite form of art?
Dark gothic art. Not gothic as i dark and morbid, but the old gothic term which is heavily decorated and elaborate. It's very detailed, and very beautiful

3)What is ur fav art medium?
Umm, ink, and just regular drawing. Soon I'll be able to go further with the mediums, so i'm excited <3

4)What is the your role as an artist?
To make something of myself, and through comics, maybe show a small section of the world what I can do. I also hope to use my skill to inspire other artists, so i hope i make it big one day.

5)What is good art and what is bad art?
I think all art is good if you put your heart behind it. It's also a matter of opinion. Fellow artists are often more appreciative of other peoples works, while people who aren't artistic don't look at all the meaning and just say this sucks because it's not as colorful and realistic as that one over there.

6)Do you think Art will ever die? Why or not not?
No, art has been around since the beginning of human life, it's been in every culture. As long as we have independant thoughts, then there will always be art in all forms.
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

Number of posts : 1812

PostSubject: Re: What are ur favorite forms of art?   What are ur favorite forms of art? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:42 pm

Excellent answers you guys I'm impressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are ur favorite forms of art?   What are ur favorite forms of art? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:06 pm

yay, thanks <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are ur favorite forms of art?   What are ur favorite forms of art? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are ur favorite forms of art?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RinnenganVsSharingan :: OCC Stuff :: Chat-
Jump to: