RinnenganVsSharingan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RinnenganVsSharingan

:3 Akatsukiii!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project Idea~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tobi

Tobi

Number of posts : 2235
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Project Idea~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:29 pm

Where did fish come from!?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/temari122
Hidan

Hidan

Number of posts : 2136
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:30 pm

idk....the sky?
Back to top Go down
http://narutoninjaroleplay.proboards.com/index.cgi
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

Number of posts : 1812

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:32 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:33 pm

lolz X3
Back to top Go down
Deidara

Deidara

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 9:30 pm

Yuuuuuus!!! Stories! Ma speciality! xD
Totally doing SasoDei fluff >:3
Sorry, Saso-chan! C:
Back to top Go down
http://wolfdancer2.deviantart.com/
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:43 pm

Lol it's ok Deidara and Remember you guys this is due by the end of the month so get cracking.
Back to top Go down
Pein-sama and Shiro-kun
Admin
Pein-sama and Shiro-kun

Number of posts : 321

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:29 am

: D Awesome idea, Yari-chan! Too bad I suck at this kind of stuff. xD

Can't wait to see who wins, though. .O.
Back to top Go down
https://rinnenganvssharingan.rpg-board.net
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:48 am

Lol thanks 8DDD And me and you will be the judges .x.
Back to top Go down
Pein-sama and Shiro-kun
Admin
Pein-sama and Shiro-kun

Number of posts : 321

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 10:31 pm

:3 Yursh! <3
Back to top Go down
https://rinnenganvssharingan.rpg-board.net
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:01 pm

Projects are Due~ Make sure you hand them in as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:05 pm

Yeah I know..... I just have to finish it up, my fatass is way lazy and I'll probbly get it in by tonight tho T__T.
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:07 pm

No problem just make sure you hand it in at some point also like make sure it's before this week ends cuz I wanna start on something new ;D
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:32 pm

OoOo! Ok!! =D
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:38 pm

Mhm ^-^
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:09 pm

In two more days your scenes will be due~ Please post them up on here. It doesn't matter if you aren't finished as long as you have something.
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:10 pm

I'm so disappointed in you guys. You said you had great scenes to present and show but ya haven't post it up. Come on just post them up you guys. It doesn't matter if it isn't finished or not just post something up....
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 6:32 am

You sure it's ok if it's not finished right?? ok here it goes..... sorry of its bad or OOC

“Are we there yet Senpai?” My idiot of a partner asked me. “No un, Quit asking every five minutes!” I shot back. Brushing my blonde hair out of my eye, I glared at said idiot. He was taller than me by a couple of inches and he always wore an obnoxious orange mask. “But Senpai it’s been 4 hours!” Tobi, (The idiot), whined. “Quiet un!” God that brat is so annoying. Sir leader had sent us on a mission to retrieve an ancient scroll from a guarded temple. It would have been a fairly easy mission if that god dammed Tobi hadn’t messed up. Not only that, but he ran away and left me to fight for myself, making me use up all of my clay. Now short of chakra, I am forced to walk to the nearest town and rest while that bumbling idiot keeps pestering me. “Deidara senpai look!!” Tobi yelled, pointing towards a small town. I sighed with relief. “Alright, we have to keep a low profile so we have to blend in, got it, un?” I asked, forming a small smile on my lips. “Sure, no problem senpai!” Tobi said and ran towards the town. My smile was quickly replaced with a frown. ‘So much for blending in...” I thought. With a sigh, I followed my partner into the small town. “Oh senpai look! It’s so pretty here!” Tobi exclaimed as he looked around in awe. The streets were covered in various colors of streamers and confetti. Lanterns hung on nearly every door and the streets were lined with carnival games and snack bars. “Seems like a festival, un.” I looked around, taking in the town’s surroundings. There were little kids running around and I noticed one girl who was just sitting by herself. One of the other little girls noticed as well and ran over to her side. “Hotaru Chan! What’s wrong? Why aren’t you playing?” The little girl named Hotaru blushed lightly and shuffled her feet. “I- I just don’t want to get dirty…” “Eh? Why not?!” The little girl cried out, making others stare at them. “Minako Chan! Not so loud!” Hotaru cried in embarrassment. The girl named Minako just giggled and patted Hotaru on her back. “Sorry Hota Chan, I just wanna know!” Hotaru started to twiddle her fingers and looked nervously about. “Well um, you know about my crush right? Shoutaro?” Minako smiled in delight. “Yeah I know him, very cute, go on...” Hotaru’s blush deepened. “Well, it’s said that when two people kiss as soon as it hits midnight, that those two were meant to be together.” Minako seemed confused for a moment then her face lit up with joy. “Oh my gosh! That’s why you aren’t playing with us? We have to make you pretty, come on!” Minako dragged her friend away screaming about how to make boys love you. I chuckled a bit, watching those two leave. “Senpai, why are you laughing? Come on lets find a nice inn!” My smile turned into a scowl as Tobi took a hold of my hand and led us through town. “Oh I hope there’s some dango here…” Tobi said to himself. I glared at the back of his cloak and realized how tall he actually was. Feeling small, I clung onto Tobi’s arm so I wouldn’t get lost.
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:07 pm

Yeah it's fine if it isn't finished.
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:08 am

It was a dark and dreary night in town, typical after rain passed, with the stone buildings, houses, and appartments dripping and leaking.

A 16 year old boy was walking the streets, and through alleyways, wondering sligtly, what time it could possibly be. the sun had left the sky hours ago, and the boy was very sure it was passed his curfue(sp?).

as the teen trudged though a dark, unwelcoming alleyway, he thought he could see something on the gound, out by the street. the kid walked towards the heap, pondering what it could be. He tried to look at it more closely, but that was made difficult due to the old, broken, and flickering street lights.

When the tall, dark haired, teen eventually got close enough to the odd thing, he realized it was a person. the person was bleeding into some puddles, and the street, and also appeared to be uncontious.

The only sign of life comming from the wounded stranger was the gentle and subtle rise and fall of his chest as he inhaled and exhaled. the teen bent over the fallen boy, studying his wounds with his deep green eyes. The person on the ground was bleeding from his head, he was covered in cuts and bruises, had a black eye, and his clothing was nearly torn to shreads. the first kid looked around, noticing some broken glass scattered around, along with a bloodied switchblade. the kid assumed that the person on the ground was probably mugged, or something. getting mugged, or beaten up was pretty common in this part of town. The teen then started to study the person's face. the collapsed boy looked about the same age as the teen. he had short silvery hair, and extremely pale skin, or at least that's what the teen thought the person looked like. He couldn't be too sure with this horribly dim lighting.

the kid on the ground suddenly started coughing, and struggled to sit up. the other boy jumped in a bit of shock. okay, so this guy wasn't as uncontious as first expected...

the kid flopped back onto the ground, and stopped attempting to sit up. he was panting now, and looked at the tall boy hovering over him. "Hey! who the fuck are you!?" the silver haired boy asked.

"i'm Kakuzu....who are you?" Kakuzu asked, staring at the stranger on the ground.

"...why do YOU wanna know?" the silver haired boy asked, looking at Kakuzu with untrusting eyes.

"...because i told you my name, so i should have a right to know who you are..." Kakuzu, explained. he realized this was probably not going anywhere, so he turned around and started walking away.

"WHERE THE FUCKING HELL ARE YOU GOING!?!?!?!?!?!?" the boy yelled, finally sitting up.

Kakuzu stopped, and turned his head, to glance at the boy sitting on the ground. "..home." he answered bluntly.

"...you're just gonna LEAVE me here!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" the teen yelled.

Kakuzu shrugged. "yeah, i guess...you obviously don't want my help, and i'm not just gonna stand around watching you struggle with your injuries, when i have somewhere to be." he explained.

"...but....i...umm...just..help me up! i can't fucking get up!!" the teen complained.

Kakuzu sighed, and rolled his eyes. he walked over, and hauled the silver haired boy to his feet.

"by the way, my damned name is Hidan." Hidan said.

Kakuzu nodded. "okay...umm, should i take you to the hospital or something? you're bleeding alot."

"no!...i'll be fine. just put me on a bench at the park. i'll rest there for a bit, then go home by myself..." Hidan said.

Kakuzu was about to ask Hidan why he didn't want to go to the hospital, or go home right away, but changed his mind, thinking it might just throw Hidan into another hissy fit. "alright.." he finally answered.

they walked along in silence. Hidan had one arm drapped around Kakuzu's shoulders, and was leaning on Kakuzu heavily as he limped.

((sorry, this is all i got.....))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Idea~   Project Idea~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Idea~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2