RinnenganVsSharingan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RinnenganVsSharingan

:3 Akatsukiii!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character of the Month

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

Number of posts : 1812
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Character of the Month Empty
PostSubject: Character of the Month   Character of the Month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:20 pm

Alrighty ya~ Our next contest is going to be about Characters. No not the Akatsuki characters unfortunately ;__; But about your own original characters.I notice lots of pple here have maded there own original characters to call there own.SO you give me the info on your character and write a 2 paragraph story about them you can write more then 2 paragraphs if you want and in the end I will rate who is the best original character :3 Sound good? Yes it does .o. so follow these guidelines:

Name:
Personality:
Past:
Unique trates:
Any Extra info:
Story:

So yeah that's about it~ Just do that and then the story should be about 2 paragraphs long and trust me that's not bad so yeah and I hope you have fun~ Any questions just ask =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character of the Month   Character of the Month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Oi, i can do this, can i post a picture of him? I'll do this tomorrow p:
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Character of the Month   Character of the Month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:10 pm

Yeah sure whatever you like ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character of the Month   Character of the Month I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:17 pm

Hahaha, you know my character already x]
Back to top Go down
Akasuna No Sasori
Admin
Akasuna No Sasori

PostSubject: Re: Character of the Month   Character of the Month I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:30 pm

Yes but I still need the info I don't got good memory with certain things xD;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character of the Month   Character of the Month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:04 pm

Name: Jake Cxeay.
Looks: Messy Black hair. Emo/punk kid, uberly Skinny. He's missing an eyeball
Personality: Happy, lazy, rocker-wannabe, bubbly.
Past: His mom died when he was 13, and his daddy is really fat.
Unique traits: He sleeps alot, and he's a great writer.
Any Extra info: He's obsessed with aliens.
Story: It started at the summer before his freshman year. He was fourteen. He went to his fathers bedroom and saw his parents having sex. (Pay attention to the timeline and you'll understand a lil better x] )) Out of horror and disgust, he stabbed out his eye. He'd planned on stabbing them both out, but it hurt a tad more than expected. So he got a glass eye, it lasted all of two days before he dropped it and shattered it. His father refused to buy him a new one because, lets admit, he's not exactly a bright child. On his 15th birthday, he got his wish to see aliens when they came in and put an alien eye in his empty socket. It wasn't exactly a pleasant experience either. During the summer before his sophomore year , he laid outstretched on the ground while his sister was mowing the lawn, and woe and behold, he's legs were ran over and they were no more. So he was forced into a wheelchair. The aliens decided to pay him another visit and gave him Spider-like legs, and they cut his arms off at the elbows and replaced them with strange arms with 3 long black fingers. Anddd.... not sure what happens next, still working on that. For a picture of dearest jake, check out my DA page, you'll know which pictures are of him ;]
Back to top Go down
Tobi

Tobi

Number of posts : 2235
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Character of the Month   Character of the Month I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:34 pm

Can it be a ninja thou? like my charater is a leaf nin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/temari122

PostSubject: Re: Character of the Month   Character of the Month I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:28 pm

Yes, it can be any OC character, or maybe just a random character of your own, like mine was
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: Character of the Month   Character of the Month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:17 pm

Name: Senshi Sokumen
Looks: light blueish-grey fur all over his body, a long wolf tail, dark brown and black hair, bright green eyes, wolf ears, one of his ears is torn at the top, he wears an earing.....

( http://foxininja.deviantart.com/art/Senshi-Sokumen-116160697 )

Personality: kind, quiet, thinks before he acts or speaks, smart, a little lazy, quick-thinking, understanding, stands up for what he thinks is right, calm, and a little rebellious
Past: lived his whole lif, so far, on the island. (look at story to understand more)
Unique trates: he's fast and great at comming up with plans. he can make a plan for almost any situation.
Any Extra info: he's sort of the un-official leader of his group of friends
Story: ok, 16 years ago, a scientist accidentally let a chemical into the air of a large town. it disolved into the rest of the air, and became uneffective after about a year. unfortunatly, every pregnant woman who was in the town at the time, had been contaminated, and their children would be mutated to have some characteristics of animals. the government wanted to, simply, kill every one of the mutant children. the scientist had a large family, who owned a private island (he's really rich and famous and shit). they rounded up as many mutant kids as they could, and took them to the island to live their lives hidden from the world. there was different degrees of how mutated the kids are, depending on where their mothers were when the chemical had been released, and how long they had been in that town, so new kids come to the island every now and then. some simply have animal ears, or a tail, some, like Senshi, are covered in fur, and there are many variations of the animal children. Senshi had been on the island his whole life. he made friends, and eventually they made a plan to escape the island. it took a long time, and it was almost impossible. they made it to New York city, and are in hiding. they come out to do stuff only at night, and only the more human-looking of their group of friends leave to get stuff. now they're trying to figure out a way to hide from the government, and the family members of the scientist. Senshi has been thinking about having him and his friends go somewhere much less populated, but that'll be almost impossible in the city that never sleeps...
Back to top Go down
http://narutoninjaroleplay.proboards.com/index.cgi

PostSubject: Re: Character of the Month   Character of the Month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:02 pm

((oohhh,. you're a great artist ))
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hidan

Number of posts : 2136

PostSubject: Re: Character of the Month   Character of the Month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:05 pm

(thank you X3)
Back to top Go down
http://narutoninjaroleplay.proboards.com/index.cgi
Deidara

Deidara

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Character of the Month   Character of the Month I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Name: Cher
Looks: http://wolfdancer2.deviantart.com/art/Cher-116779125
Personality: very nice, maybe to much for her own good. But when she gets ticked, Cher flips out. She loves cats a lot. Cher especially likes to keep her dress clean.
Past: She doesn't know anything about her past really;
only her two best friends: Ringo and Ace
Unique trates: She is part crow, thus her wings.
Any Extra info: She originated from a lizard design.
Story: Cher met one of her friends, Ringo, a long time ago. She doesn't know when she met her. Cher and Ringo then found another and she soon became another friend. Ringo didn'twant to be with the girl, Ace, but cher insisted, and soon, they were the best of friends. Cher is very polite and nice, and when Ringo and Cher bicker, she is always in the middle, trying to break them up. Cher is part crow, though she doesn't know why, but she loves to fly. She also hates milk. Whenever Ringo and Ace have breakfast, they always try and force her to drink milk. but Cher throws a fit and eats her breakfast in a different room. All in all, she's one of the nicest peopleyou'll ever meet but she has a hot temper.

((Sorry it's not a lot. I made her recently but I love her, so there's not so much or me to write about her. hope you like anyway))
Back to top Go down
http://wolfdancer2.deviantart.com/
Kakuzu

Kakuzu

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Character of the Month   Character of the Month I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:55 pm

Ohh...i wanna do another one of these... p:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character of the Month   Character of the Month I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character of the Month
Page 1 of 1